• Home
  • Blog
  • About
    • The Pneuma Collective – Frequently Asked Questions
  • Shop
    • Ambient Music
    • Meditations
    • Sound Journeys
  • The Collective
    • Find Your Practitioner
    • Join the Collective
  • Let’s Connect!
  • My account

Search

Cart

Skip to content
The Pneuma Collective
  • Home
  • Blog
  • About
    • The Pneuma Collective – Frequently Asked Questions
  • Shop
    • Ambient Music
    • Meditations
    • Sound Journeys
  • The Collective
    • Find Your Practitioner
    • Join the Collective
  • Let’s Connect!
  • My account

eternallyoptimystic

User banner image
User avatar
  • eternallyoptimystic

  • Posts
  • Comments

Comments

Plant Medicine – The First Intentional Time
eternallyoptimystic

This was very powerful writing. Beautiful and impactful. I can call on my Dad whenever I want but I might need to go deep within to call on my brother.

January 5, 2026 View Comment
Copyright © 2026 The Pneuma Collective Inspiro Theme by WPZOOM
Scroll to top

We noticed you're visiting from Latvia. We've updated our prices to Euro for your shopping convenience. Use United States (US) dollar instead. Dismiss